Nebraska Paranormal Society
News: Next Public Meeting: July Meeting: 3.15.2017, HiWay Diner, 2105 Hwy2; 7:00pm-9:00pm, Meeting Topic: Do Ghosts Have ESP?  See Everyone There!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 20, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Jesus Have Any Encounters With Ghosts?  (Read 1948 times)
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« on: November 18, 2011, 11:57:20 PM »

http://bibleandghosts.com/ghostly-encounters/

I'm hoping that this one will spark some interesting discussion. Anyone game?

MattM - TornadoKnight
NPS Member
Professor

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 09:15:56 AM »

Hmmm.  Interesting.  Another subject that we might never know until we can go back in time to see what happened.

I'd like to know how many ereas that discribe Jesus dealing with Ghosts that were taken out of the Bible.  Very interesting.

Matt
   smile

Roger
NPS Member
Master

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 04:35:22 PM »

On this matter, the first thing we all should remind ourselves is; do we really know for sure what we are dealing with?  While we often refer to ghosts as spirits of the departed, do we really know that for sure?  While I am convinced there is something there that is not explainable as of yet, I would think it's foolish to say for absolute that it's earth bound trapped souls.  But on the other hand what if they are?  Christ's ways are not our ways nor what Jesus knows is necessarily for us to know.  While I respect the author's assertions in the article, perhaps there are things then as now that God has chosen to keep secret from us until the right time.  That doesn't mean that we should not continue to look for the answers, we learn from questioning and seeking out answers.
Roger
MattM - TornadoKnight
NPS Member
Professor

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 04:40:11 PM »

Very true.  You never know.   Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: