Nebraska Paranormal Society
News: Next Public Meeting: July Meeting: 3.15.2017, HiWay Diner, 2105 Hwy2; 7:00pm-9:00pm, Meeting Topic: Do Ghosts Have ESP?  See Everyone There!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 24, 2017, 11:49:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Case #: 44-AUB-Unr Auburn, NE  (Read 4429 times)
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« on: October 28, 2009, 09:04:50 PM »

Auburn, NE 6-28-08
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 09:41:57 PM by JimS » Logged

Laura
Probationary
Master

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 02:56:29 PM »

The audio evidence obtained in this house was contaminted by tv sounds by the occupants.  I had no personal experiences here nor did I have any pictures or other evidence in this location to confirm claims of activity.
Robin H
Probationary
Jedi

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 06:14:12 PM »

This was a very nice family, and reliable. Who stated this was against their religious beleifs. We were able to explain some of their claims, regarding a radio turning on and off. We were unable to experience any of their claims. Audio was contaminated. No other evidnence was collected. No personal experiences. 
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 11:04:29 PM »

The basement was interesting. We had EMF readings all over the place, and the corner where the activity was centered had power strips and electrical cords strung overhead. I also believe that the area was directly underneath the entertainment center in the living room upstairs, which added to the EMF influence.

I did notice a low frequency, on the order of 1 to 2 Hz, vibration or oscillation coming from somewhere while I was in the basement. I believe this to have been a "beat note" created by two identical window air conditioners running in the windows of two upper floor rooms in the house, running almost - but not quite - in sync, and transmitted through the walls of the structure. There have been theories put forth on the psychological effects of infrasound frequencies, and how certain frequency ranges can create hallucinations of being haunted (see Low Frequency Illusions (link) ). It is possible that this low frequency oscillation, maybe in conjunction with the EMF fields present, may have been responsible for some of the events experienced in the basement.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: