Nebraska Paranormal Society
News: Next Public Meeting: July Meeting: 3.15.2017, HiWay Diner, 2105 Hwy2; 7:00pm-9:00pm, Meeting Topic: Do Ghosts Have ESP?  See Everyone There!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 20, 2017, 06:41:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Case #: 22-CRE-BAU Crete, NE  (Read 4028 times)
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« on: October 28, 2009, 09:06:45 PM »

Case #: 22-CRE-BAU Crete, NE

http://www.nebraskaghosts.org/Investigations/Crete/index.php
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 04:01:41 PM by JimS » Logged

Robin H
Probationary
Jedi

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 06:34:50 PM »

No paranormal evidence gathered at this private house. It was a great group of people, yet each person seemed very different. I had noticed some to seem very anxious about their story. Could they have been feeding off each other--maybe? I had no personal experiences either. 
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2009, 10:15:46 PM »

One of the claims of the clients was that they had captured a photo of a mysterious "face on the wall" in the basement. We took photos of the area in question in an attempt to reproduce the image, and we did! Notice, in this photo, the furnace ductwork at the top of the image. In my opinion, this image on the wall is clearly a reflection of the flash from the overhead ductwork.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 10:36:40 PM by JimS » Logged

Lisa

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 09:32:28 PM »

This was my first investigation with NPS.  It was an interesting investigation and I got to use my new equipment.  I didn't feel anything the whole time we were investigating and I wasn't able to collect any evidence.  I focused on the basement with Jim showing me the ropes and agree with him about the photo he collected.  We did try to get EVP's with no success.  I would like to attempt this one again with the person who was being haunted there in the house, but don't know if that will happen. 

When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe. John Muir
Laura
Probationary
Master

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 10:01:04 PM »

There were many claims of events in this location.  Some were threatening and some were not.  I didn't get impressions of any of the claims in this location.  We were unable to confirm some of the history that we were told about, although we did find that there is some interesting history around the location.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: