Nebraska Paranormal Society
News: Next Public Meeting: July Meeting: 3.15.2017, HiWay Diner, 2105 Hwy2; 7:00pm-9:00pm, Meeting Topic: Do Ghosts Have ESP?  See Everyone There!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 25, 2017, 02:23:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Case #: 33-FAI-Hug Fairbury, NE  (Read 3422 times)
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« on: October 28, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »

Case report URL: http://www.nebraskaghosts.org/Investigations/Fairbury/33-FAI-Hug/index.php
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:36:26 PM by JimS » Logged

Robin H
Probationary
Jedi

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 06:23:54 PM »

This house had quite a few different dynamics within. The house is somewhat old,  but very small. There were complaints of doors opening and closing, but on thoses doors there were no knobs. They also stated balls roll across the floors. Chris a member of NPS has an app on his phone that he used to measure the level of the floor. The floor was uneven. I got no "odd" sensations and was unable to get any evidence that lead me to believe this house was not haunted.
cjbne
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 07:00:43 PM »

I got no evidence on this investigation, but it was a great learning experience for using different and new tools and techniques while investigating.  I think each investigation is not only a search for the paranormal but a a great experience for maintaining and learning new investigative techniques.

-Chris
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 08:49:05 PM »

The impression I walked away with was of a young family living under difficult circumstances. I think many of us have "been there" in one way or another and I really feel for them. The house was old and in need of maintenance, but I don't think there is any significant spirit activity going on. There may be other types of paranormal events caused by the dynamics and the circumstances involved. 

Laura
Probationary
Master

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 09:48:55 PM »

I didnt get any impressions of paranormal here, but it was a good learning experience for us. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: