Nebraska Paranormal Society
News: Next Public Meeting: July Meeting: 3.15.2017, HiWay Diner, 2105 Hwy2; 7:00pm-9:00pm, Meeting Topic: Do Ghosts Have ESP?  See Everyone There!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 29, 2017, 11:27:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Case #: 19-FAL-MCT Falls City, NE  (Read 4054 times)
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« on: November 17, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »

March 7, 2009
Falls City, Nebraska

Laura
Probationary
Master

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 10:23:47 PM »

This case was in an old, large, and beautifully restored home.  The claims of deaths in the house were unable to be confirmed.  After talking with the family extensively, I believe this family may have been experiencing things, but we were unable to confirm them on this investigation.
Robin H
Probationary
Jedi

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 01:45:42 PM »

This house has been though some extensive remodeling, which could have "stirred" up spmething during that time. We were unable to experience any of their claims. This was a very interesting case. I have no evidence from this location.
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 02:38:55 PM »

The owner of the home seemed very friendly and open, and I enjoyed chatting with her and talking about her experiences. The basement seemed a little spooky, but that may have been due to the odd floor - there was a sandy area in the middle that seemed unfinished.

Although no hard evidence was captured at this site, it was a good learning experience for what to do (and not do) during EVP sessions. I recorded what could easily pass for a superb Class-A EVP, except for the fact that I remembered one of the other members standing next to me whispering the words in response to a comment I made. I also believe that there may actually be something going on there, even though we were unable to confirm.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: