Nebraska Paranormal Society
News: Next Public Meeting: July Meeting: 3.15.2017, HiWay Diner, 2105 Hwy2; 7:00pm-9:00pm, Meeting Topic: Do Ghosts Have ESP?  See Everyone There!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 18, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dowsing rods and pendulums  (Read 1204 times)
Laura
Probationary
Master

« on: November 18, 2010, 12:20:47 PM »

We had a great meeting on the uses of dowsing rods and pendulums.  They seem to work by the power of the sub-conscious mind.  Not only are dowsing rods good for finding water and graves, but they can assist in finding anything a person may have lost. People have determined the sex of their unborn babies with pendulums for centuries.

With the aid of the rods, I found my daughters lost wallet in a couch after we had looked there 3 times. 
At the meeting, we discussed the many uses of these tools and had a crash course on how to use them.  One of the attendees of the meeting had just begun experimenting with dowsing rods the day before coming to the meeting.  She found out, with the rest of us, that these simple tools are very valuable and uncannily accurate.  We hid a known item while the seeker was not looking, she was able to find it almost immediately! 

I would love to hear about other peoples experiences with these tools.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: