Nebraska Paranormal Society
News: Next Public Meeting: July Meeting: 3.15.2017, HiWay Diner, 2105 Hwy2; 7:00pm-9:00pm, Meeting Topic: Do Ghosts Have ESP?  See Everyone There!!!!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 22, 2017, 06:11:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Case #: 22-CRE-SKL  (Read 6720 times)
NebraskaGhosts
Gallery Admin
Administrator
Jedi

Gallery Admin

« on: December 18, 2010, 07:00:50 PM »

Case file URL: http://www.nebraskaghosts.org/Investigations/Crete/22-CRE-SKL/index.php
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 11:25:10 PM by JimS » Logged
Robin H
Probationary
Jedi

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 11:22:32 PM »

I really liked this case. It is a wonderful building- in need of repair, but has good bones. I experienced the "tapping" sound that was reported, however I was unable to say this is paranormal. It was cold in the building the night on the investigation- lots of snivels. I at one point felt something falling on my head- it was actually plaster from the ceiling- it only happened in one location. I heard talking at another time, other investigators on site stated someone was on the street talking. I found two possible EVP's- but will need to do futher analysis. I got no other possible evidence. We have another date planned to go back. I hope we find something else on our return visit. Really looking forward to it. 
gaiagrrrl
NPS Lead
Master

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 09:07:23 PM »

I liked this investigation as well.  Unfortunately, I didn't catch anything unusual in my photographs or my audio recordings.  I am anxious to return to this location and do some further investigating.  There may very well be something there.  I just wish I'd had better results the first time.  Can't wait to go back!
JimS
Webmaster
Administrator
Jedi

Ghost in the Machine

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 11:07:38 PM »

This was a fun investigation, and I'm looking forward to going back. This building had a good feel to it, and brought back memories of adventures that I enjoyed in similar halls as a child. Ditching the adults and exploring the building was standard operating procedure for me, so this was right in my zone.

I think the equipment handled the cold better than I did, but no audio or photo evidence was found. There were a lot of odd building noises and some contamination from the comings and goings of patrons at a nearby tavern in the audio recordings, but nothing was recovered that seemed paranormal in nature.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 10:07:21 PM by JimS » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: